Nice to see you here!
Below you will find complete information regarding our processing of personal data, including the data processed on our Website, as well as information about cookies. At any time you can find clear and up-to-date information about how we care about your personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected in an appropriate manner.
Your use of the Site is entirely voluntary and you do not need to provide us with any personal information about yourself, although you should note that this may prevent you from contacting us or providing a service. You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability and you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Any changes that will alter the management of the Site will be contained in an updated Policy. Check back here occasionally and stay tuned!
§1 Information about the personal data controller
The administrator of the Website is ANTOLOS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała (43-300), at Powstańców Śląskich 6, registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000875831, NIP: 5472222294, REGON: 387797725, with the share capital amounting to 50.000,00 (fifty thousand) PLN, represented by Adrianna Fabirkiewicz - President of the Board, in accordance with the current excerpt from the National Court Register.
Contact the Administrator via email by directing it to: email@example.com. You can also call and talk to us, phone number: 48 608 832 462.
The Administrator informs you that he has not appointed a Data Protection Officer and performs his duties independently. Entities that, in cooperation with the Administrator, are involved in the processing of your personal data take care of an appropriate level of security of your personal data.
In connection with running channels on social media platforms, the Administrator co-manages data with their owners, i.e.:
- Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, D02X525, Ireland (Facebook and Instagram platform);
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland (the LinkedIn platform);
- Pinterest Europe Ltd. Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland (LinkedIn platform);
- Vimeo. com, Inc.Attention: Data Protection Officer, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011 (Vimeo platform)
Administrator- ANTOLOS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała (43-300), at Powstańców Śląskich 6, registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000875831, NIP: 5472222294, REGON: 387797725 with the share capital amounting to 50.000,00 (fifty thousand) PLN, represented by Adrianna Fabirkiewicz - President of the Board, in accordance with the current excerpt from the National Court Register;
User- a person accessing the Site and relevant subpages, including a person contacting the Administrator;
RODO- Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
§3 Security of personal data
To ensure the protection of personal data processing, we apply technical and organizational measures to secure personal data against unauthorized access, loss or unlawful processing. Our contractors also provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
We use, among other things. We use a reliable hosting provider because we want your data and our Website to be secure. We also use SSL certificate.
§4 Basis and purposes of personal data processing
- We process your personal data in connection with your use of the Site (the basis for processing is your consent given when you access the Site) or the personal data you provide to us when you contact us (the basis for processing in this case is your consent given by sending us news).
- If you provide oversized data (i.e. data that is not necessary for the performance of the contract, to answer your question, etc.), your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent.
- Personal Data may be processed in the course of the Administrator's business on the basis of the processing grounds indicated below:
- Consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO):
- mail management (e.g., sending an offer, answering a question);
- moderation and storage of comments on the Site;
- Marketing (sending the Administrator's offer);
- publication of opinions and references;
- Contract, to pursue a contract, to take action on a request (6(1)(b) RODO):
- performance of service agreement;
- The handling of the User's casting request made through the casting form;
- sending an offer from the Administrator in response to an individual's request.
- Legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO):
- Accounting and tax obligations (e.g. VAT invoice/billing);
- creation of records resulting from RODO (among other things, a register of processing activities).
- The legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO):
- Managing and operating the Site (ensuring security, providing functionality and performance);
- managing channels on social profiles (in particular, the channel Antolos Creative Agency on the Facebook platform and Antolos Agency on the Instagram platform, the channel Antolos Models i channel Antolos Studio on the Instagram platform, Antolos Creative Agency's channel on LinkedIn, the channel Antolos Agency on the Pinterest platform, the channel Antolos Agency on the Vimeo platform) and interacting with users;
- Direct marketing (to Customers);
- contact form support;
- processing data for evidential and archival purposes (to safeguard information);
- processing data for analytical purposes;
- The determination, investigation and defense of claims.
Personal data are processed for the indicated purposes as long as there is a legal basis allowing the processing or the purpose of the processing is achieved. After this time, personal data shall be irreversibly destroyed or deleted. The specific storage periods for personal data within individual data sets processed for different purposes vary, in particular:
- Data processed for the purpose of concluding, performing a contract, taking action upon request and data processed for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending against claims are stored for the duration of the cooperation and until the statute of limitations for claims;
- Data processed on the basis of consent is processed until you withdraw your consent, until the time indicated when you gave your consent, or until the purpose of the processing of your personal data ceases (the purpose of the processing is achieved);
- Data processed for tax purposes is processed up to 5 years from the last day of the year in which the tax event occurred;
- Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator shall be processed until an effective objection lodged on the basis of Article 21 of the RODO;
- Data processed by the Administrator in connection with the performance of obligations under the law are stored for the period indicated in the law.
Data shall be processed at the latest until the expiration of its usefulness, but not longer than 2 years for data for which no other retention period has been indicated.
Data retention periods indicated in years are calculated at the end of each year in which data processing began in order to streamline data processing and management.
Information society services
The website is designed for individuals over the age of 16. The Administrator does not collect data from children. The user should be at least 16 years old to independently consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing information society services, among others, for marketing purposes.
In order to submit a casting call via the Site, a User who is not of legal age should obtain the consent of a legal guardian (such as a parent).
If you are under the age of 16, you should not use the Site.
Administrator is entitled to make reasonable efforts to verify whether the User meets the age requirement or whether the person who has parental authority or custody over the User who is under 16 years old has consented to the actions of such User.
§5 Your rights
In accordance with RODO Each User has the following rights:
- The right of access to personal information;
- The right to rectification of personal data;
- The right to erasure of personal data;
- right to be forgotten;
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- The right to portability of personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (legitimate interest);
- law to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, where the data are processed on the basis of the consent given.
At this point we would like to draw your attention to a very important issue - the above-mentioned rights will not always be absolutely vested in you (it results from the very content of RODO and will be conditioned by the nature of the data and the basis for its processing).
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Administrator through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be provided within 30 days of receipt of your request unless the matter requires an extension of that time (which we will be sure to let you know).
Remember that data processed until you withdraw your consent is processed fully legally (within the limits of your consent and the purpose of the processing for which you gave your consent), and that withdrawal of consent has effect for the future.
We do not use your personal information to make automated decisions affecting your rights, responsibilities, or freedoms.
As part of the Site and tracking technologies and channels on social media platforms, your data may be profiled using tools that support the Site or available on social media platforms (e.g., to display content tailored to your interests - behavioral advertising, which you can read more about at: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/pl/This does not affect the legal situation of the User. The information used is anonymous and is not associated with personal data provided by the User, e.g. in the contact form. It is based on statistical data, e.g. age, interests, approximate location, behaviour on the Site.
The purpose of any profiling of personal data by us is to learn the preferences of Users and to tailor the Administrator's content, offerings and services to the interests and needs of Users.
You have the right to object to profiling if it would adversely affect your rights and obligations.
You have the right to object to automated processing that may affect your rights, obligations or freedoms.
§7 Social media
- The administrator conducts social media channels (profiles) indicated below.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AntolosAgency
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/antolosmodels/ https://www.instagram.com/antolos_studio/
- LinkedIn: https://pl.linkedin.com/company/antolos1
- Pinterest: https://pl.pinterest.com/antolosagency/_created/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user90750179
- The use of social networking sites by the User is subject to the rules set by the administrators of those sites. The Administrator has no influence on the relationship between the User and the administrator of the social network.
- With regard to the Administrator's channels (profiles) on social media, the Administrator processes the User's personal data for the purposes of administering and managing the channel, communicating with the User, interacting with the User, directing marketing content to the User and creating communities (Article 6.1.f. RODO). Processing of personal data within channels on social media platforms is also based on your consent, which you give by following our channel.
- The user decides to follow the feed on the social media platform on their own.
- Administrator determines the rules of his channel on the social networking platform but he has no influence on the rules of using it. User is obliged to follow the rules of the social networking service.
- The Administrator has access to the User's data that were made public by the User on the social networking site, to the data provided by the User during a conversation through an instant messenger available within the social networking platform and to anonymous statistical data that are tricked down through cookies.
- The data is processed for the duration of the channel, until you object, until the User stops following the channel in the scope of data processed on the basis of the legally justified interest of the Administrator. Data collected in the service and as part of the service's functionality will be processed for the time period specified in the regulations of the social networking platform.
- Your personal information may be shared with other data recipients such as cooperating advertising agencies or other subcontractors operating the channel Administrator.
- User data may be transferred to third countries in accordance with the rules of the individual social networks. At the same time, according to the information presented by the social networks, the transfer of data takes place with appropriate measures to ensure the protection of personal data and with the implementation of standard contractual clauses.
- Data processed in connection with the operation of a channel on a social media platform They may also be profiled, which helps to better personalize the advertising offer addressed to the User. However, they will not be processed in an automated manner and causing negative effects within the meaning of RODO (having a negative impact on the User's rights and freedoms).
§8 Recipients of personal data
Your data may be processed by companies whose services we use, in particular:
- nazwa.pl spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Cracow - the entity providing hosting and e-mail services,
- "AGGA" sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała- entity providing accounting services;
- Cloud Planet S. A. based in Gdańsk - an entity providing a system for issuing accounting documents;
- Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, based in Dublin City- the data storage provider;
- WeTransfer B.V. based in Amsterdam- the provider of data transfer services;
- Google Ireland Limited, based in Dublin, is the provider of the Google Analystics statistical analysis tool;
- Other business partners I use for my business (such as an accounting service provider).
The Administrator works with entities that are based in the European Economic Area (EEA). In accordance with the Providers' Terms and Conditions, to some extent personal data may be transferred to third countries (USA) e.g. as part of Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited services (we encourage you to read the terms and conditions of the providers in detail if you want to learn what data can be transferred outside the EEA). Any transfer of personal data will take place using an appropriate level of data protection (subject to standard contractual clauses).
Recipients of your personal data may be entities which are entitled to receive them under the law, e.g. ZUS, Tax Office.
§9 Tools implemented on the Site
As part of our business, we use various tools to improve our work and make it easier for you to use our Site, channels on social media platforms and to contact us. In particular, we use the tools and solutions indicated below:
Plugins directing to social media platforms
On the Administrator's website there are embedded plugins directing to the channels on particular social networking platforms. Using the plug-in enables direct connection with the social network, which obtains information about your use of the Site. If you use the Site while logged into a social network, your activity is known to that social network.
On our Site, you will find plugins that direct you to the channels we maintain on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Vimeo).
The browser you are using sends data about visits to the page where the social network plug-in is located.
From the moment you click on the plug-in of the respective social network, your data is processed by the respective social network. The Administrator has no influence on the extent of the data processed and collected by the administrators of the social media platforms.
If you do not want the social media platform to associate your Site visit data with your profile on the social media platform before using the Site, log out of the social media platform and use the Site in incognito mode. There are tools available to prevent social plug-ins from operating (e.g., so-called script blocking) and you can use them.
The website has embedded Google Analytics code in order to Analysing Website statistics and optimising the Website on this basis. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyse the actions and behaviour of Website users.
This tool is used under contract with Google Ireland Limited and is provided by Google LLC. Activities undertaken as part of the use of Google Analytics code are based on the Administrator's legitimate interest in the creation and use of statistics, which subsequently enables the improvement of Administrator's services and optimisation of the Website. The provider Google Analytics also collects information about the use of the Website for its own purposes and stores the data on servers located also outside the EEA.
The Administrator does not process personally identifiable User data when using the Google Analytics tool.
We recommend that you read the details related to the use of the Google Analytics tool (there is an option to disable the tracking code) which you will find under the link: https://support.google.com/analytics#topic=3544906.
The website uses Google ADS tool used for running advertising campaigns, including remarketing provided by Google LLC.
This tool enables displaying ads selected (personalized) on the basis of User actions, pages visited by the User and is related to the User actions within the Google service, which are recorded with the User's consent. The Administrator does not collect any data as part of Google ADS which could identify the User. Personalization of advertising is carried out on the basis of a group of recipients defined by the Administrator.
We recommend reading the details related to the use of the Google ADS tool, which you can find at the link: https://adssettings.google.com. It is possible to manage ad settings.
The Site uses the Facebook Pixel tool used to run advertising campaigns, including remarketing campaigns provided by Meta Platforms Inc. and its affiliates.
The tool allows displaying selected (personalized) advertisements based on the activity on the Site and is linked to the User's activities on Facebook, which are recorded with the User's consent. The Administrator does not collect any data within Facebook Pixel that would allow identification of the User. Personalization of advertisements is done on the basis of a group of recipients defined by the Administrator.
We recommend reading the details related to using the Facebook Pixel tool, which you can find at the link: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation. Information about custom audiences is available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/customaudience#.
The Administrator enables the Site User to https://antolosmodels.com making a casting call. Data in the form of name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, age, country of residence, social media channels maintained, as well as data regarding appearance (height, dimensions, eye and hair color and image) are provided by the User voluntarily and for the purpose of possible cooperation with the Administrator. In order to submit a casting application via the Site, a User who is not of legal age should obtain the consent of a legal guardian (e.g. a parent).
Form for leaving comments
The Administrator is not responsible for the content of comments posted by the User. The Administrator reserves the right not to post spam comments, offensive comments, comments containing vulgar or offensive phrases, illegal content or containing any links to other sites placed without the consent of the Administrator.
§10 Intellectual Property
Remember that the content posted on the Site (including photographs, videos, graphics, and text) is an expression of intellectual creativity and we ask that you do not infringe copyright.
Information about cookies appears the first time you visit the Site.
Remember to make changes in your browser (by default, browsers agree to collect cookies and if you don't want them, you have to change your settings). Of course you can always delete collected cookies from your browser.
Cookies may come from our Site (our own cookies) or from third parties (third party cookies). Cookies collect and store information for specific purposes.
Proprietary cookies are used within the Site primarily to maintain the harmonious operation of the Site and its functionality (ensuring security, ensuring the efficiency of processes available on the Site, generating statistics that help improve the Site).
Cookies can be temporary (session cookies, which are deleted when you close your web browser) or permanent (persistent cookies, which store data on the device you are using and recognize your device the next time you visit the Site).
If you do not want information about your Internet activities, including cookies, to be stored in your browsing history, we recommend that you use the incognito mode (when you close the browser used in this mode, the cookies are generally automatically deleted along with your browsing history).
§12 Server logs
Use of the Site involves transmission of information to the server on which the Site is created. Each piece of information is recorded in Site server logs (this information includes the IP address, browser and operating system information, and the server date and time when the information was sent). The information stored in server logs is not disclosed to third parties, and we do not use it to identify individual Users.
§13 Use of the Site
In order to use the Site, you must:
- Internet access;
- Software capable of reading the content in the presented formats, e.g. video, pdf;
- A web browser that allows you to view web pages;
- active email (with respect to forms available on the Site);
- An electronic device that enables access to the Internet.
We are fair and we ask you to be fair to us as well. We respect copyrights, personal rights, and separate opinions - do not copy our content without permission. If you have any questions, you can always contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Date of document introduction: 09.06.2022